I couldn't figure out why this wouldn't work, a test script in the root of my htdocs folder worked fine.
Within some subdirectories the same code would produce different base64 results but I didn't know hwy.
Zip file size: 6888 bytes, number of entries: 92
error [/tmp/archive.zip]: missing 242827681 bytes in zipfile
(attempting to process anyway)
error [/tmp/archive.zip]: attempt........
Itried everything Icould think of, and of course even with the NIC enabled in the BIOS nothing was working. The light would flash when you plugin the cable for a second, but that's all.
Due to another issue I'm about to post about (server is not compatible with 1TB/1000Gig Hard Drives), I updated the BIOS. I didn't even know the 100mbit NICs were not working untilI decided I should test each NIC one by one.
Inoticed that only 1 server out of........